So Long Summer

It's been awhile since I've blogged, oops :/  As the temperature is dropping and I now feel chilly more often than I feel hot, I know that summer is fading fast and autumn is fast approaching.  I love autumn but it is a little sad to say goodbye to summer and all the wonderful times had!  Until next year, days of freedom!!

July
-Still enjoying summer school
-4th of July cookout at Danielle's and fireworks at Canterbury
-Zach and I sang "Top of the World" by the Carpenters for Andrew and Corrie at their rehearsal dinner
-Andrew and Corrie's beautiful wedding at the Courthouse
-Girls Game Night
-Jenna came to visit!!
-Family Camp!
-Took walks around Fort Wayne and tried new restaurants
And now for a few pics...
 First time driving through a carwash.  In AZ the employees pull it in for you!
 4th of July!
Awkward Family Photos game
 Andrew and Corrie's Wedding
 Bible Study friends!


 Zach was a groomsmen so he was at the head table
 Date Night at the Rib Room
 Q: "What would be the strangest thing to find written on a bathroom stall?"

 Late night goofing around while cleaning GW
 Foster Park.  What started as a "I'm overly emotional and upset with you so let's go for a long walk and talk through our frustrations" turned into a really fun evening of exploring parts of Fort Wayne :)

August
-Mom and Dad and Emily came to visit!!
-Celebrated my 24th Birthday at Casa Grill 
-GW Auction
-Birthday dinner with friends and family hosted by Mom and Dad Schu
-Last week before school started
-Trip to Indy with Mom and Dad Freed
-1st day of school
-GW Talent Show
-Grandpa Kraft had a stroke and passed away
-Funeral and time with family in Phoenix
-Reached a milestone: our 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!
-Trip to Toledo with Jeff and Sarah to see Wicked

 Casa Grill gives you a whole cake on your bday!
 I look terrible because it poured rain all day and we were outside walking around the tents on GW campus


 Me asking why he insists on holding the huge knife in all the pictures...ay carumba!

 My three "families" Freeds, Schus, Beers :)
Learning to play Black Rook
The "Men of Gateway" doing their synchronized swimming routine ;)


Post about the Toledo trip and my dear Grandpa to follow soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment