Friday Flashback

July 27-28 2012

    One year ago this weekend I was in Phoenix celebrating my last month of singleness with my AZ girlfriends.  I was so blessed by my Phoenix Church family and all of my dear friends and family by their love and support.  Here are a few pictures from that fun filled weekend :)


 Megan, Erica, Katie, Jenna, and I at my tea shower hosted by Amy and Gina :)
 The food was AMAZING!!  Amy really went above and beyond!
 That evening some of the older girls and my college girlfriends celebrated with me at a wine bar called "Postinos" where we chatted over cocktails and different types of bruschetta

 My BFF Amy and I (she got engaged the following November and then married the following April)
 Dear dear friend since middle school!  She's getting married this October!  Can't wait to see her get hitched :)
 My ladies church shower!  It was so lovely!!

 My aunt Nancy and the other ladies really pulled off my style!  I borrowed so many things from the shower for the reception



 Me, Violet, and Avery.  Miss these girls!!
 "B.J's" to celebrate my upcoming birthday (Aug 2nd)

Birthday dinners with family :)  So glad mom and dad will be in Leo this year on my birthday, haven't been with my family on the day for the last 3 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment