Christmastime in Florida

It sure doesn't look a lot like Christmas here in Florida but based off of the weather, I'm guessing it doesn't in most of the country either ;)

Here's what we've been up to during this Christmas season... (warning!  Super long picture post)

In one of the mom's house.  Pretty much sums up Florida at Christmas :)

Mandy and I both shopped for area rugs separately and bought the same rug...separately!

Dinner date night!


The first of hopefully many games and hot dog roasts in our "yard" with TNB and the neighborhood kids 











Through my work I have an amazing opportunity to experience various Florida attractions for free!  And I get to bring guests!!  I had a random Saturday off so Zach and I took advantage of it and spent the afternoon in beautiful Naples.  We took a cruise on the Naples Princess and LOVED it!!

















It was a perfectly beautiful day!!  The weather was gorgeous as we cruised by incredible homes




I made us take a lot of selfies because I was trying to get a Florida-esqe picture to use for our Christmas card...;)








I read online that Naples is one of the top festive cities in the US at Christmas so we strolled through downtown and window shopped






We then fortunately stumbled on the beach and fishing pier :)  Got a winner Christmas card picture here!



We then wrapped up the day at Noodles for a delicious dinner!


Playing games at the Hodel's


Amanda came to visit!!!  I was able to take the TNB crew to Holiday Nights at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates (where I work) were we explored the grounds all decked out for Christmas.



Enjoying Fort Myers Beach with Amanda :)

and finally the Boat Parade!  We met the Hodels at the park down by our house and watched to boat parade followed by the movie Elf on a big screen.



All bundled up for the movie!  It was freezing!! (60 degrees!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment