Return to the Blog!

Yikes...a whole year has gone by and I have not posted!  What's my excuse?  A laptop that went caput and I couldn't figure out how to access the blog via the iPad.  Lame.  Anyway, here I sit now on July 17th, 2017 living in a new place, in a new city, with a sleepy 4 week old on my lap! How'd I get here you ask??  Well we'll have to take it back to July of 2016 and get us back up to speed...

After the miscarriage of our first sweet baby (something I debated posting about but never did) Zach and I decided to take a much needed trip to Cancun, Mexico.  We knew we wanted to try and start our family again in the near future and thought we might never get a chance to take a trip like this just us two so we booked it.  It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad we went!  

Since it's been a year that we took that trip I don't remember all the details of what we did so I'll let the pictures do the talking.  I'm pretty sure each day looked something like this: wake up. eat. lay by the pool. eat. lay by the pool. eat. sleep :D

































































Had dinner with new friends we met in Cancun, Charlie and Denise :)






























We had a wonderful time just enjoying being together and look back on that trip with fond memories!  When it comes to a relaxing vacation, all inclusive was the way to go!









0 comments:

Post a Comment