Update in Pictures

So blogging on a consistent basis is probably not going to be one of my strong suits but as long as I stay decently caught up it still serves it's purpose as being my way to document life, right? :P

So going back a few weeks (2 months :/) I'm going to recap on some of the latest that has happened to us here in snowy Fort Wayne.

Backing up to October, Zach and I took a quick trip to Phoenix for one of my best friend's weddings.  It was October 11 in downtown Tempe where I went to college and it was a beautiful night.  I had fun reminiscing and pointing out various sites to Zach around my old stomping grounds.

 This picture was taken in the South Bend airport women's bathroom before our departure.  I somehow managed to drop my driver's license down a quarter of  a centimeter's gap between the wall and the counter.  A kind maintenance man spent about 30 mins trying to locate it and get it out.  I was extremely stressed the entire time thinking I was not going to be let through security or home from PHX.  Poor Zach even got really sick after inhaling so much dust from behind the sinks trying to help find my license.  Fortunately we found it and made it to our gate with plenty of time.
 This is us relieved (and me calming after my meltdown) waiting for takeoff.
 Lunch at Wildflower Bread Co.



Going to the wedding.


 Congratulations Christina and Daniel :)
Then we drove up to Flagstaff through Sedona to take Christmas pics and bring Emily home.

 This was Zach's dinner saturday night in Flagstaff at the Beaver Street Brewery. 
 Sad to be leaving again :(

 Back in Fort Wayne we went on a date to one of Zach's favorite places, Red Robin
 I continued teaching myself to knit

We experienced a beautiful fall!  This wasn't even the peak of all the beauty and colors of the trees.
Zach organized a father/son men's group to sing a barbershop arrangement for the Christmas program. 
 We helped friends move :)
Went to a YG praise singing at the BOB
This pic cracks me up.  Someone was taking multiple shots with Zach's camera, one right after the other and captured my death glare at Zach.  It must have just been a side glance or something because in two picture later I was smiling and fine.


 See??


 Went BACK to Phoenix for Thanksgiving.  I didn't take many pictures but Zach took this one of our first AZ hike together the day before Thanksgiving.  We hiked four miles around South Mountain.





 Went out for dinner to Windsor and ice cream next door with some of my Phoenix gals :)  The guy in the ice cream shop was very funny and entertained us.

 Took Olivia out for lunch for her birthday after we got back
The snow began to fall 

Zach had to be rescued from a right turn lane down the street after his car died unexpectedly while running an errand for me :/  He help up quite a bit of traffic until the tow truck came.

And that catches us up to Christmas break which will be in a separate post (hopefully) to come soon :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment